A PERFECT FIT
We want to grow the MARU family and are looking for a gem to join us on our journey!
The perfect member would be a super organised and agile dynamist! This is a part-time role (including out of office hours) and would be well-suited for a student who has interest and/or experience in the fashion industry.
Your duties would be to assist in day-to-day activities which includes fulfillment of orders, administration and communications; social media management which includes copywriting, data reporting, content curation and community management.
- Fulfilment of orders
- Email and website management
- Copywriting for content (social media, e-commerce, blog, newsletters etc.)
- Curating, scheduling and managing content
- Gathering data for, and creating monthly reports
- Actioning engagement and community management
- Assisting on-set at shoots and events
- Immaculate organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
- Flair for copywriting
- Ability to deliver on both simple and complex briefs
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (or Mac alternatives)
- Ability to balance a variety of projects at one time
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- An interest in fashion, music, culture etc
- Knowledge of fashion brands and publications
- Knowledge and understanding of social media scheduling, native analytics suites and reporting tools
- Ability to create content with lesser utilised social media features/tools (stories, reels, IGTV, tiktok etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of social media trends and developments
- Proficiency at Canva and Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Gmail)
To apply, please e-mail your CV and a short paragraph detailing why you’d be the perfect fit to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t hear back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Location: Gaborone, Botswana
Salary: To be agreed upon
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Part time